Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just starting out

well this is my first time blogging. I have a home in central Maine on my husbands family acreage. We live in an old farmhouse we have been fixing up for about 21 years. It never really seems to end. I sometimes feel like we bought the "Money Pit" many years ago.
I have two daughters , 24 and 17.. and one cat and one husband.. who is away a lot. I love crafting, creating things out of reused / re-claimed items. I am forever trying to save some cash and am an avid recycler.
Just wanted to get started.. will add more soon.
Hope there is an interest out there... Tracey

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your first blog! I love the name you chose...I will add you to my list of who I follow, at my blog-site. Are you as excited as me about decorating this year for Christmas? We will have to share ideas. And that Snow Lady....hmm. Much love Sis, Kathleen