Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve

Well, it's the night before Thanksgiving and my welder will be home tomorrow. Finally! It's been over 7 weeks since he was home. It seems longer. But he will be home for Thanksgiving. He flies into Portland around noon time and then off to my daughters for Dinner. It's the first year she'll be making dinner and it seems like quite a spread. All the fixins and many more. I'll try to take some pics of the food and the fun.
So, Happy Thanksgiving to all..... and blessings to all families.
Tracey

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad he'll be home! Please tell Jess I wish I could be there, and I so appreciated the invite. My heart & thoughts will be with all of you. Don't drive till after at least 3-4 hours of consuming turkey. All my love Sis, Kath