Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

Well, it's about 10:00pm and the wrappings are left, there is food still to be put away and the kids have gone. What a wonderful Christmas! I love being with my family and to spend the time together and going to church and sharing gifts and conversation.




We decided to have stews for Christmas Eve dinner... simple and very easy. Bread, beef stew, lobster stew and apple pie for desserts! Yum!! Here is a pic of the lobsters before they we picked apart for the stew. They were delicious!!
My two daughters were here tonight with their partners. My husband and I love our girls and cherish when we can all get together... Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

5 comments:

Sher said...

Look at the goodies under the tree!! Same Here Tracey, we have many things to be thankful for, and although my 6 year old has Strep throat, they are all in a good mood and so excited for Santa!! it's always a joy when family are together - wishing you and your beautiful girls a very Happy Holiday!! (Those stews sound delish!!) Merry Christmas! xoxo Sherri

Tracey said...

Thanks Sher,, Merry Christmas to you and yours and my you be blessed throughout the New Year..

Michelle said...

Tracey, looks like you had a fun wonderful Christmas. We had a wonderful one as well! :)

Tracey said...

Yeah,, we did, Thanks for fast becoming a great friend.. that is a wonderful Christmas gift.

Janet said...

Hi Tracey! Thanks for visiting my blog! My sister's a much better blogger than I but I'm learning lots from her and her blogging friends like you! I look forward to visiting your blog again soon:) Have a wonderful New Year's! P.S. That stew looks awful yummy!