Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family






Friday I had a Christmas party at work an my husband was wonderful enough to prepare my veggie platter for the occasion. I love how he color coded the veggies in the platter,, red,green,red,green.....



I also had the pleasure of having my children, brother, sister-in-law and my sister over yesterday to celebrate Christmas. We all live far apart , but it was great to get together and relive memories and laugh and look back over the past years when we were younger and had our Christmas together.


My family loves my Cat, Bully, (aka, Bully Boy).. he is a great cat, very spoiled and loved very much. He is like a little dog... he cuddles, begs for food and loves to have his head rubbed.
We love our Bully Boy.. hope you do too!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Trace...I savored every moment of our Christmas get-together Saturday. Everything was top notch, from the food to the warm atmosphere, to the company. Your home is always warm, inviting and so comfortable. I am, in fact, quite jealous of your holiday decorating. Bully Boy is a sweet-heart, who could not love him? Many thanks for a memory making Christmas party. Much love, Kath

Cathy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I spent some time looking through yours today. Welcome to the blogging world!! I have not been too consistent with mine lately, but hope to do better. I am also in my last year with kids at home. I'm finding this year super busy, but I'm trying to savor the moments. :)
~Cathy

Tracey said...

Thanks Cathy for stopping by.. I am trying to get through this year with my last child in her senior year of school. It's busy alright,,I'm trying to keep up.

Michelle said...

Very impressed with that veggie tray. It's so beautiful with all those colors. Your cat is just adorable. I love his name. :) Also, I have something for you at my blog. Come on by very soon! Merry, merry Christmas, Tracey!