Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Shopping



Well, yesterday I had to venture out and I seemed to have traveled all over central and southern Maine. I had to go to Walmart to find a bowl set that I saw on "Cherry Hill Cottage". I love Tina's house and love her ideas. She recently featured this bowl in her blog and I had to try and find it. So, at Walmart, looking like a mad woman, I found it. Only problem was there was one left and a woman was standing in front of it looking at it. She wasn't reaching for it or anything, so I said "excuse me", and snatched it up.. YEAH!! it's mine!!


I also found this great ribbon and bows yesterday as well.. great for wrapping or for crafting. I can't wait to do something with it. I have an old flour sack that I'd like to make into an apron and us the wide red ribbon on it as the waistband..we'll have to see if that works.


Had a great day, and came home with many finds.. some I can't post as I have a sister who reads the blog,,( No peeking till Christmas),,, blessings to all,..Tracey

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I am so jealous you found that bowl set. It is just fantabulous. Love the ribbon, think of all the things you can do with it. Wish I could have gone shopping with you...we could have looked at shoes, had lunch, had a latte, had a dessert, more shoes, a coffee, and maybe even crafting supplies. Hopefully after the holiday rush. Miss ya sis, XO Kath