Monday, January 19, 2009

After the snow
















Well, it's Monday and I have the day off.. good thing it's time to clean up after a very large snow storm we had yesterday. We recieved about 12 inches of snow here in central Maine. Fluffy, puffy and light. It made shoveling easier. So thought you'd enjoy the aftermath of our snow here in Maine and yes it looks pretty, but I'm ready for a beach, a drink with and umbrella and lots of sunny weather...also don't forget to go to chocolateandmarmaldetea for a great giveaway with Michelle. She is very creative and you'll love all the things in her Valentine Giveaway... blessings to all...Tracey

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Seems we both write about snow a lot, huh? It's a good day to snuggle with a cup of hot tea and a scone and just enjoy the view and the quiet. Thanks again for coming up...I had a blast. Love, Kath

Sherri said...

I can relate to the snow my dear!! I am ready for Sunshine ~ I hope you & Sis Kathleen had a wonderful time together!! (I know you did!)xo Sherri

Donna said...

Beautiful photos, Tracey! But I can relate to the snow (even though we didn't get 12" this last time)... Let me know what beach you're heading for and I'll join you! Glad you liked our little Tiger kitty!!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Michelle said...

You're STILL snowing there? :)