Friday, January 23, 2009

Books I love

I love to read. No doubt about it, I love to read anything and everything. I was never a reader in school. I think it's because I had to read and that's no fun having someone else pick your books and telling you that you have to read, it sort of takes the enjoyment out of it. So here are a few of the books I've read lately and would recommend them to anyone who really enjoys reading and a variety of topics. I hope you find something here you like and take a chance to read something you may not have picked out before... A book opens your mind to imagination and knowledge,,what's better than that!!




4 comments:

Sit A Spell said...

Hi...your title caught my eye...I love the mtns.
I've been reading The Shack, but got stuck in Chap 12 just before Christmas and have not picked it back up.

Joanne Kennedy said...

I do love to read a good book but for some reason I don't do it very often.

So how are you doing with A BETTER ME? I'm just checking in with all my gals!

Don't forget if you are having any problems, I'm here for you. Just send me off an email.

Hugs,
Joanne

Kathleen said...

I've heard a lot about "The Shack". Call me and let me know what it is about. I have a kid's birthday party to go to today (help). I hope to do some craft work tomorrow. LL is Colorado bound. That means he'll be gone for at least 2 more weeks. I'm thinking of coming down to shop and say hi...haven't gotten it worked out yet. Love you Sis, Kath

August Rose said...

I am reading Magnolia. It has a few separte stories in the book. It is history with real romance. What could be better.