I have to say a Big Thank you to Ashley over at Domestic Fashionista... she is wonderful. I can't thank her enough for all the great ideas she posts and for a great read everytime I go to her site.
So I am told to pass this along to blogs that I am addicted to and to tell you five things that I'm addicted to.. here it goes
1. Shoes.. I have so many pairs that I lost count and can't every pass up a pair that is on sale or a color that I don't have. I love flats, heels, boots, anything that goes on the feet and looks great.. someday a Jimmie Choo shoe will be mine!!
2. Blogging.. a new passion and now I can't stop. I can't wait to come home from work everynight and read up on my new blogging friends and find out how they are doing, new ideas, decorating and recipes.
3. Gardening.. I love my garden. I add things all the time to it and creating new gardens throughout my yard. I have a new patio, a new garden, a new hide away. I would love a greenhouse and a very private outdoor dining room.. an idea for later.
4. Decorating.. I love to decorate anything. My house, cards, gifts and anything else I can get my hands on. I get inspiration for magazines, books, and blogging friends like all of you.
5. Reading..I love books..anything for the most part. I love to read and try to get in as many books read as I can. I find them at yard sales, thrift stores and friends and families. I have more right now than I could possibly read at this point. But I Love to READ!! and I LOVE BOOKS...
So here are some great, Fabulous Blogs that I love and can't wait to come home and read...
1 Michelle at Chocolate and Marmalade Tea
2 Kathleen at Rural Maine Life
3 Cathy at Cranberry Cottage
Go see these sites and you'll see what I mean.. Happy Weekend..Tracey