Friday, January 9, 2009

A Fabulous Award



I have to say a Big Thank you to Ashley over at Domestic Fashionista... she is wonderful. I can't thank her enough for all the great ideas she posts and for a great read everytime I go to her site.

So I am told to pass this along to blogs that I am addicted to and to tell you five things that I'm addicted to.. here it goes




1. Shoes.. I have so many pairs that I lost count and can't every pass up a pair that is on sale or a color that I don't have. I love flats, heels, boots, anything that goes on the feet and looks great.. someday a Jimmie Choo shoe will be mine!!


2. Blogging.. a new passion and now I can't stop. I can't wait to come home from work everynight and read up on my new blogging friends and find out how they are doing, new ideas, decorating and recipes.


3. Gardening.. I love my garden. I add things all the time to it and creating new gardens throughout my yard. I have a new patio, a new garden, a new hide away. I would love a greenhouse and a very private outdoor dining room.. an idea for later.


4. Decorating.. I love to decorate anything. My house, cards, gifts and anything else I can get my hands on. I get inspiration for magazines, books, and blogging friends like all of you.

5. Reading..I love books..anything for the most part. I love to read and try to get in as many books read as I can. I find them at yard sales, thrift stores and friends and families. I have more right now than I could possibly read at this point. But I Love to READ!! and I LOVE BOOKS...


So here are some great, Fabulous Blogs that I love and can't wait to come home and read...


1 Michelle at Chocolate and Marmalade Tea


2 Kathleen at Rural Maine Life


3 Cathy at Cranberry Cottage


Go see these sites and you'll see what I mean.. Happy Weekend..Tracey




7 comments:

Cathy said...

Tracey,
Thanks for tagging me with this! I will plan on posting what I'm addicted to tomorrow! Right now I'm addicted to HGTV & am spending too much time watching it. :)

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Congrats! Ashley is such a peach, isn't she? How neat would it be to have an outdoor dining room?? What a great idea!

Sherri said...

Cool Award! You deserve it sweets! It's always neat to be able to read about your friends and what they like - so you are a Shoe girl!! I used to be, now it's tennie's and flip flops...You will have to post some of your very favorite books - xox Sher

Tracey said...

Thanks Girls.. I love to share to find out other's interest and to see what each of us is up too. I really thank everyone who reads and your all wonderful friends.. what a great thing this blogging is.. Thanks again and I'll share some of my favorite books and my idea for the dining room soon.

Kathleen said...

Trace...Isn't this the most fun, and so inspiriing? I adore the friends I have made, and have learned so much. I wish I had started blogging sooner. It's a great way to share ideas, new tips . and ideas for everything under the sun. I agree with Sher...you need to start listing your favorite books. Love ya Sis, Kath

Michelle said...

Tracey! Thank you so, so much! I've seen this award and thought it was so chic but never got it. You are one of the sweetest bloggers I know and I am so glad we came to know each other here. I had lost internet connection this past week so I had limited access. Qwest finally came out and fixed it and this was the first place I came! I'm posting my 100th post today but tomorrow I will post your award to me! I love these kinds because you can get to know each other this way. We already know we're so much alike though, right? ;)

Have a great day!!

Kathleen said...

Thank you for the blog award. I am blushing..and so excited. I will be listing my addictions on my blog tomorrow and tagging my favorite bloggers...be prepared! XO Kath