Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Friend Miss(es) Canadian Pie

I have made a dear and wonderful friend.. Mandi , aka, Miss(es) Canadian Pie. I found her blog through another blog I often visit.... her name appealed to me since my daughter went to school in Canada her sophmore and junior year of high school to play ice hockey. So when I visited her blog and found what a sweet and wonderful spirit she had, I had to add myself to her follow list. She has since bestowed on me an award..



The Lemonade Award..

What this award is about..

Bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.What you have to do...Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.






Here are the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

1. Mandi at Miss(es) Canadian Pie

2. Kathleen at ruralmainelife

3. Michelle at chocolateandmarmaladetea

4. Cathy at cranberrycottage

5. Donna at anenchantedcottage

6. Ashley at domestic-fashionista

7. Julie at equusvilla

8. Tina at cherryhillcottage

9. Lori at katiesrosecottage

10. Joanne at cottageinthemaking

5 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Aww thank you. You have no idea how good that made me feel. Thanks!

Hugs,
Joanne

Michelle said...

OH thank you so much Tracey!!! You are are way too sweet for words. Like I said, I feel like we've been friends forever. You leave such meaningful comments on my blog...I truly appreciate our blogging friendship. :) xoxo Lots of hugs!

Donna said...

Thank you so much for the award, Tracey!! I will do a post about it within a few days on my blog - that was really nice of you to think about me!!!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

You are such a peach. I was totally touched by the sweet words of this post. As if my name is in your title. I feel so honored! You are my new dear friend too. I'm so glad we got to know each other. Hope you have a great Sunday!

Tracey said...

Mandi,, it's all true. I believe God puts people in your path for a reason, so your here for one. You are truly and encouragement and I love being able to blog with you. You enjoy your Day with the Lord as well... hugs to you..Tracey