Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve Finds






I had yesterday off from work and decided to venture out in some snow flurries and see what new things I might find at the Goodwill stores around my area. I was happy to come home with some great new pillow cases for my living room.




I had two very dreary worn out looking pillows and in an instant they perked up and now will keep them to spice things up and look much better.


I also found this cute sweater and loved the saying so much Had to have it..."Shopping Time".. I think I'll wear it whenever I go on a marathon shopping trip. There just may be one in my future very soon. Overall a great day and my husband stayed in, ate chinese food watched " No Country for Old Men" , and called it a night.


This morning I'm sitting here filling out my daughter's FAFSA form for college.. Please pray she get's some Great Financial Aid! Thank you..


Well, Happy New Year to all and thanks for welcoming me into the blogging world this past year and all being so wonderful.. blessings to all..Tracey

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Trace...I am sooo jealous of your new pillow covers, especially that "home" one. The shirt is too adorable. When you come up to visit, we will have to hit the thrift stores in Bangor to look for unique finds. Thank you for all you do for me, your support and sense of humor, your love and prayers. How lucky did I get to get a sister like you! Love, Kath

Tracey said...

Same Here.. I thought of you yesterday while shopping, thinking of how much fun we would have together.. Hopefully the 15th of January we'll be able to get together and SHOP!!

Michelle said...

Great finds, Tracey! Happy New Year! I will be posting something in a few minutes...MY finds at Goodwill today! Ha! :) Great minds think alike.

Sher said...

Oh Tracey, great finds! And, how did you like the movie "No Country For Old Men?" - I tell you I turned my head a few times when I saw it. I made the mistake of actually buying the DVD before I saw it thinking I would watch it again ....Not me!!! I will choose Gone With the Wind or Pride and Prejudice over that one any day!
Have a wonderful and blessed New Year ~ xoxo