Thursday, January 15, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!


Good Morning eveyone..it's a five day weekend for me and it's cold,, I mean freezing!! It's 5 degrees only to get colder so it's time for a Road Trip... I'm going even further north to a colder region of Maine to visit my sister!! I love my sister very much and really don't see her enough. Although she can be visited at Rural Maine Life and so can I. That is a lot easier than the 3 hour drive up North I'm about to undertake. But she is so worth it and we have so much fun together and I know that shopping, blog talk and crafting will happen over the weekend.

So, off I go and I'll make sure to take pictures and should be back sometime on Saturday... Have a wonderful Thursday.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

have fun you two!! I'll be thinking of you and Kath, wishing I was there to craft, shop and chat with you, Espresso in hand! xoxo and be careful driving too :)

Michelle said...

Have a fun, fun, trip! So funny that my sister is coming tomorrow for a visit this weekend too. :) Drive safe and keep warm!

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Thanks so much for the prayers for our safe travel. They really worked as the roads were bare as could be and the weather was beautiful. Thank you so much! I hope you have a great time visiting! Enjoy it to the fullest. -Mandi