Monday, January 5, 2009

A Weekend shopping Trip






Over the weekend my husband and I took a day, just the two of us and decided to go to Freeport, Maine to LL Bean. It's a very busy place and I had to return a jacket and pick up a new one. It's always an adventure to go shopping there. It stays open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, Yes even Christmas Day!
















While we were there I found these great retro clocks. They are so cute. They come in great colors, green, pink, yellow, white, and blue. I want one so bad! I think I talked my husband into it as well. He even liked them very much.







I also had to put a picture of what Maine has to offer. The maple syrup in cute little leaf bottles just right to put on those great crepes or pancakes.. whichever you prefer.





Wanted to share a little of Maine with you all.. enjoy and have a great week.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You went shopping too! How fun. Those retro clocks look so fun. I can't imagine a store staying open 24 hours a day 365 days a year! That would be a store of my dreams. :) Glad you had a good time!

Kathleen said...

Trace, I love those clocks...I believe they are called Moonbeam clocks. When you set the alarm, a light comes on first, low at first, and then brighter, the longer you just lay there....finally an audio alarm will go off. It's supposed to be a gentler way to awaken. I want one too! Miss you, love you, Your Sis

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I've never been to Maine so it was lovely to see what you have to offer there. Everything looks wonderful and like a place I should put on my list of places I want to visit.

Glad you are part of our A BETTER ME group! Together we can do this!

Hugs,
Joanne

Tracey said...

Thanks,, Love the comments and thank you Joanne for coming by... can't wait to start getting this fluff of... shopping will be more fun after getting healthier and a little thinner...