Friday, February 27, 2009

A cheap Idea

If you havent' picked up the new mag, "Sandra Lee's Semi-Homade",, do it now!! Michelle over at Chocolate and Marmalade Tea inspired me to pick up this great magazine. In it showed a great and inexpensive idea for a diffuser. So here is my take on this great and cheap project...I bought the little glass container at Goodwill for 0.99 and bought the bottle of Ocean Mist potpourri for 2.97 at Walmart, and had the bamboo skewers in the kitchen drawer. Easy as that! Don't forget to turn the skewers every 3 days or so... sit back and enjoy!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT, SO SMART. THANKS FOR SHARING. ARE YOU FEELING MUCH BETTER?

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Small House said...

OH, I know. I just picked up this very same magazine last night at the grocery store. Isn't it great. Your diffuser is so cute. Thanks for letting me know where to look for the yummy smelling oil. Now, I'm hoping I find a great jar like yours at our thrift store.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Sandra

August Rose said...

You Live in Maine because you love it in Spring. But "Mainely" because you LOVE seafood.
( hopefully)

I sure do. We had a meeting in St. Augustine this weekend and I had some wonderful crab cakes.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, that's wonderful Tracey!!! I haven't even tried anything from the magazine. I'm going to try this too! Don't you love that magazine?

Tracey said...

Oh, MIchelle I do , I do , I do... I'm so glad you told me about it!!

Joy said...

Hey,that's a great idea! I was kinda thinking the same thing, now I know it will work. Beats buying the whole she-bang new at the store!