Monday, February 16, 2009

A Great Gift from a Wonderful Friend

I have a best friend , Lynda. She is an understanding, patient and very loving friend. I sometimes don't know how she puts up with me. I'm not always available, I work a lot, but she accepts me the way I am and despite my shortcomings she is a Wonderful Friend. I am very lucky to have someone like Lynda in my life and I feel God has placed her there to keep an eye on me and to help me through the rough spots in my life.
We spent yesterday together for a few hours shopping and I am very sick. Lynda kept telling me to go home and get some rest and I finally took her advice. Before we parted she gave me my Christmas gift,,(yes it's been that long since we've actually seen each other.) And now you can see how well she knows me... I love her for that.
SHOES!!!!!!
!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

THANK YOU LORD FOR LOVING US IN THE FRIENDSHIPS OF OTHERS.

HUGS FROM MAINE

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

Shoes! My oh my, how did she ever know? I am glad Linda is there for you. I am not doing much...I have Zach and Aiden tonight till Wed afternoon. Pray for me. Love, Kath

Michelle said...

Oh those shoes are precious, Tracey! I am so sorry you are sick too. Get better quick!! I will send some healing thoughts your way. Being sick is just not fun. :(

August Rose said...

I do hope you get to feeling better soon. Zyrtec D always works for me. Helps drain your head and get rid of the sinus headaches.

As for shoes; we grrrls love them. I found a pair of red sandal wedges this weekend; didn't buy them yet. There on my list.