Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hankies have been Hung!




Well, I finally did something with my handkerchiefs. I hung them on the wall that goes up the stairs to my craft room. I bought some simple frames and hung about 10 of them in kind of a quilt inspired design. I'll have to look at them for a while and decide if I want to keep them in the order they are currently in and nit pick about the distance between each one and the level of them all.. but anyone who has ever lived in an old house knows.. there is no such thing as leve!


Next.. all occaison cards....

8 comments:

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

This turned out so well! What a great way to showcase those hankies. I'm totally loving the brown one.

Lisa said...

THAT WAS A FABULOUS IDEA AND THEY LOOK JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

They look great, Trace. Nice job. Hope you're having a great week-end...Love, Kath

Small House said...

I love it! I think I would find myself staring at them a lot. It's a great wall!
Have a good day.
Sandra

thedomesticfringe said...

That looks really nice!

Thanks for visiting the domestic fringe. Hope you come back soon!

-FringeGirl

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Wow!! Very cool!

M ^..^

Michelle said...

How absolutely beautiful, Tracey!! I love how they look on your wall and all the colors just pop out!

glimpse of my world said...

cute idea... love this idea! Stop by and see me!