Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lovely paperdolls for crafting


While I was at my sister's house over January vacation and she had a beautiful book filled with crafting ideas. Well, one caught my eye...it was making cards out of vintage paperdolls. I found some and will begin my project very soon. I love the victorian look of these dolls and can't wait to turn them into beautiful all occaision cards...will post soon..


Also, had to have the Henry VIII color book and paperdolls. Even after all these years, the mystery and history of that period of England is fastinating. Cant' wait to create and enjoy.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER, BLOG FRIEND. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG. I LOOK FORWARD TO FOLLOWING YOURS.

HUGS FROM HOME

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

Ok Where did you get them? Confess, and you won't get hurt. You know I am wild for Henry and his wives....where did you get them? Can't wait to see what you do with them. (Can't wait to see what I do with mine???) That will be a surprise even to me! Hope you had a great day with the "girls" yesterday. Has the box I sent arrived yet? It isn't much, but I just can't forget them on a holiday. LL is home, and can't wait to play in the yard. LOve ya, and miss ya, Kath

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

How neat! I can't wait to see what they look like. I actually have my original paper dolls from when I was little. They really are so sweet, aren't they?

Michelle said...

Oh how fun Tracey! I love old victorian paperdolls...and it's like we can play dolls as adults. :) I can't wait to see what you make!

Donna said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your creations, Tracey! It's so fun to get the creative juices flowing, especially over the cold New England winters!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage