Monday, February 9, 2009

Tags and Cards..




I know that you probably had your doubts about my craftiness.. well I'm still in the early stages, but love to create and have fun. I doesn't matter to me that it;'s not perfect, only that it expresses my love of things. So I took a chance on some cards I made, some out of photographs, others from paperdolls.. The wedding one is for a Valentine Wedding I'm attending this weekend. Their colors are blue and white.. I like the vintage look and I found the wedding march music sheet as background. Enjoy them.. I certainly do.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am speechless! (imagine). Everything is just beautiful. I am just amazed. Your talents just keep expanding. BUt, then, you always have been great at whatever you attempt to do...home decorating, baskets, gift wrap, etc..... Bravo! I especially covet the wedding card. And thank you for your vote. I am so lucky to have you for a sister! Much love, Kath

Small House said...

Doubts about your craftiness? Are you kidding? These are beautiful. I'm thinking you are one of those women that can do about anything.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Donna said...

Those are beautiful! You are definitely talented and creative. I love the layered/collaged look but I just never know where to even begin... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

These are very pretty. So delicate and sweet. I'd be so happy to get one of these in the mail. Good job! Never doubt your craftiness. Girl, you got it!!!!

Michelle said...

Ooooh..they are beautiful, Tracey! I'm terrible at paper crafts. :( I gave it a try but they just end up looking boring.

Lisa said...

HOPE YOU DID WELL AT T.J.'S

HUGS FROM HOME

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Oh my...they're adorable! I zoomed in to see all the details. Did you stitch the flower? I've seen many cards (over 20) years of crafting, but the sewn embellishment and design is the sweetest I've seen.
You should entertain the ETSY idea...it's a thought.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara