Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Birthday...my daughter

Well today is my youngest daughter's 18th birthday. where has the time gone? I remember the day she was born, her first birthday, first day of school, dance recitals... and now.. she is an adult. I was blessed with two wonderful daughters and now they are both grown up. So Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Hannah...



the day she was born..with her sister Jessica



about 4 years old...



first day of 6th grade...


Hannah's Senior Picture...

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah. I have been so blessed to have two wonderful nieces. I can hardly believe it myself...that she is 18, and will graduate from high school. I wish I could have been there today to celebrate this land mark in her life. All my love to you Hannah.....Aunt Kath

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Happy Birthday! She's so darn pretty!

Tracey said...

Thank you.. she is a joy and will going to college here in Maine next year!

Small House said...

There's a lot of emotions involved, when our children get older, and older, and older.

She is a beautiful young woman. And I'm sure she's as beautiful on the inside as on the outside!
Have a good day.
Sandra

Michelle said...

Tracey your daughter is so beautiful! 18 is a big birthday! :) Happy Birthday Hannah!

Joy said...

Oh, that almost makes me cry... I'm too sentimental. Made me think of my daughter and when she was little, her first day of school...>sniff< Your daughter is pretty.