Saturday, March 14, 2009

My new HouseMate

Well, it's been a very long time that I wanted to have this housemate.. I have longed for the company and to shop for someone other than me..




Welcome Lady Caroline...I have waited so long for a dress form to decorate my kitchen, dress her in clothes and to just keep me company.. I paid only 35.00 for her today at our local antique store.. there is only one in Sabattus. But I found her!! I can't wait to get going and she'll be part of my blog... watch for her changing attire and where she stands at my home.

6 comments:

Joy said...

Hey Tracey, pretty neat! Years ago I wanted a dress form to use to decorate my home--put some vintage dresses on or something like that. Never did find one. It will be interesting to see what you come up with--how you will 'dress' her.

Lisa said...

WELCOME LADY CAROLINE!!!

LOVE HER.

HUGS FROM ME

Lisa said...

HEY FRIEND, THE KOZY CORNER IS IN OAKLAND, ON CHURCH STREET. THE PROPRIETOR IS CARLA, AND YOU WOULD LOVE HER. SHE IS SO NICE, AND PRICES HER VARIOUS ITEMS SO THAT THEY MOVE. HER INVENTORY ROTATES DAILY. SHE IS VERY BUSY. IF YOUR EVER THIS WAY, WE'LL GO TO JORGIES FOR COFFEE, AND OFF TO KOZY CORNER. HEY LETS BRING YOUR SISTER TOO!!!

HUGS FROM ME

Kathleen said...

Dear Sister...I know how happy you are to find Lady Caroline. Hopefully she will listen a lot, and not talk too much. She has such a trim figure! I am looking forward to finding out more about her taste in clothes. And, I'm all for going to Oakland, and going out for coffee with Lisa. Have a great Sunday! Love, Kath

Lisa said...

FRIEND, WE WILL PLAN A DAY WHEN YOU AND YOUR SISTER CAN COME FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT. I'LL MAKE UP THE SPARE ROOM AND WE'LL GET OUT THE DOOR EARLY SATURDAY MORNING FOR LAWN SALES. WE'LL GET COFFEE, BAGELS, PAPER... THEN WE'LL HEAD TO KOZY COTTAGE. SORRY, I KEEP WRITING KOZY CORNER. HAVE LUNCH... SOUND GOOD?

HUGS FROM ME

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Oh how totally fun! She looks so sweet in her pretty apron. I can't wait to see what you put her in.