Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shoes...and new ways to get new shoes!

I found this great book the other day and had to have it. It was about SHOES!! Of course I needed to have it! I love shoes. Sandals, sneakers, high heels, peep toes, boots, flip flops, anything I can wear on my feet.

So, when I saw this book, and it was about recreating shoes... actually decorating them, it was great. I took pictures of a few pages that show what they have done with shoes and when I create my own.. I'll let you know.




Imagine all you can do with the shoes you have or shoes at the thrift store. I'll never look at another pair of shoes in the same way again!

7 comments:

Allidink said...

That is awesome. I wish I could pull off a really rockin' pair of shoes like those.

All the best,
Allison

Small House said...

You should refurbish some of your old shoes to look like these, go shopping and see what type of reaction you might get.

Great books!
Sandra

Michelle said...

Wow Tracey, what an awesome book! I love the ones with the flowers up her leg. :) Thanks for the words of advice. :) That has been my biggest problem...saying NO. Why is it so hard? I try to say yes to everyone and then bam, here I am.

August Rose said...

Love shoes to. I just bought a pair yesterday from Jcp's. A cute pair with a daisy on the top.

I love muleys. I see I'm not in your blog that people are following you. I'll have to check into that on my part and see what's up. I thought I should be there.

Hope all is well, any new fun stuff you have come up with.

Lisa said...

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP

HUGS FROM MAINE

Joy said...

Looking forward to what you will do with your shoes--could we say you will 'pimp your shoes'? Hmmm, maybe not... I had 'clip on's' years ago and you could interchange them from pair to pair. I thought it was a great idea.

Virginia Janet said...

I too love shoes.!! have 7 pairs.. Just got a new pair from BlueFly.