Saturday, May 16, 2009

Your HIred!

Well, I was hired for a new job yesterday. I really wasnt looking, but once I tell you the hours and how close it is to my house, you too would have taken this position.
It is working Monday thru Thursday 8-3pm and is 6 minutes from my house. Funny how I wasn't really looking for a job and thought I'd apply and now I have one.

I will be starting Monday morning at 9am. It's working for a Orthonics / Prostectics practice and there are only 3 people in the office. It's a great place and I look forward to starting fresh in a new enviroment.....Wish me Luck!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

HEY, MY BLUE EYED HUSBAND IS A PROTHTESIS (CAN NEVER SPELL OR PRONOUNCE IT) HERE IN TOWN. ENJOY

HUGS FROM ME

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

How great! Doesn't it just feel like it was meant to be? I hope that this job is just wonderful for you. Definatly wishing you all the luck in the world.

Kathleen said...

Ah, everything happnes for a reason. Don't you just believe it? Congrats on your new job, I know it will go well for you. Kath

Joy said...

congrats! Hope you'll be very happy there. 6 minute commute is great. I live in a small town, so nothing is more than a 10 minute commute, tops.

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Tracie!!