Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm BACK!....and ready for my close-up

picture couresy of lagruyere
"Mr. Deville, I'm ready for my close-up"... a famous line from Sunset Boulevard... I'm really back and ready to go..
So , thank you all for being so patient while I finshed up my graduation festivties and getting my daughter ready for her college career.
I have many projects to get finished up and get posted so you can see that I really do craft and create. I am working on some magnets, some pendants and would like to get going on jewlery. I have sewing projects to finish up and show you all what I've been up to. Again, thank you for allowing me this time to recoup and get myself back on track..."Oh, Mr. Deville!!!"

8 comments:

Moonspinner said...

Good to see you back, fun picture!!lol

Small House said...

Glad your back!!!
And looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.
Sandra

Michelle said...

Welcome back Tracey! Can't wait to see the creations you're working on. It summer...time to have fun and relax a bit! :)

Lots of hugs!

Michelle

Heavenly Housewife said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Great picture :). Good luck with your jewellery making!

Gingeyginge said...

Welcome back

Miss(es) Canadian Pie said...

Yeah! Glad you're back to bloggin'. Missed your posts. Hope everything is going good for your daughter. I remember when I went away for school. Such a transition. So fun, kinda scary. Have fun creating! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Always great to get back home isn't it! So glad to see you have returned. Have a great weekend!

Allidink said...

Haha I love that line. Look forward to your projects :)

All the best,
Allison