Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Fesitival !, and an Award

By the end of the summer, you'll think all Maine does all summer long is hold festivals. Well it's true. There seems to be a festival for just about anything. This weekend is the Yarmouth Clam Festival. Yes, a festival to honor the clam! I'll be heading out tomorrow to attend and will try to remember to bring my camera. It's so much fun. There are vendors, food, book sales, food,
fireworks and more food!! (you know what I'll be doing)
Also a wonderful new friend over at The Johnson Diares, Life on the edge, gave me the Lemonade award! Thank you so much Nora I really appreciate it. So in return I give the lemonade award to all the newest blogs that I have started to read, (you know who you are), please pick up the award and thank you for such wonderful and beautiful blogs to read..

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! We (Millinocket) are hosting the Harley Owners Group (HOG) rally this weekend. I expect to see lots of motorcycles around town. And rain is in the forecaste (what else?) OH NOooooooooooooo Love, Kath

Dustjacket attic said...

Have a really great time, sounds like fun!!xxx

Congrat's on award.

August Rose said...

I would love to travel to Maine and eat..........seafood.

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Have a fantastic time and when I lived on the East Coast they had a festival or parade for like you said...just about anything!

Congrats. on your award!

xoxo
Karyn

Small House said...

These are just the type of things I enjoy going to. I usually have to go alone. My husband doesn't like to be around large crowds.
Have fun!
Sandra

Maggi said...

What fun to have festivals all summer!

Allidink said...

How exciting! Have fun! Love festivals!

All the best,
Allison

Heavenly Housewife said...

Congrats on your award, have a wonderful weekend!!
Love, HH

Jessica Cangiano said...

Congratulations fellow Lemonade award winner, Nora (and her super presh pup, Lola) bestowed this charming award on my site too. She's such a total sweet heart!


Wishing you a fantastic, gorgeous weekend, honey!

♥ Jessica

Angie said...

Congratulations on your blog award.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色