Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hubby Away... 2 weeks left.

Well, my husband has been gone for a week and will be home in another two. Trying to keep busy with friends, exercise, crafts, and home stuff. My daughter is busy with her job and getting ready for college, so this is a good trial for me for when she goes off to college next month.

I should be use to his being gone by now. He is in the military and has traveled for work a lot in the past two years. I don't think he has been home a complete year since we got married in 2006, and before that he was gone a lot as well. It's funny, I had the kids to keep me busy before with school, sports, extra-curricular activities and such. Now it's me on my own keeping the house up to par, keeping track of myself and working. A much different scenario. So, I'll show you a map of where he is, but can't say exact due to military reasons.


Have a good weekend and see you all soon!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower.

Gingeyginge said...

Hi you have an award on my blog

Dustjacket attic said...

Oh that's a long wait, but I'm sure you fill up your days by the sound!

Hope you are having a nice weekend, take care, xxxooo

ps thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

Maggi said...

I hope you're having a nice weekend full of fun times!

Kathleen said...

I'm always here if you need me...to talk or vent or shop. You'll do OK, love, Kath

Jessica Cangiano said...

Oohhh, itt's never easy to be away from the one you cherish and love. I hope that week doesn't crawl by too slowly for you, sweet heart.


Big hugs,
♥ Jessica