Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tattoo's

In my last post you learned a little more about me.. one, that I have and like tattoos.




So after much debate, I decided to show you a few of the ones I have and keep the rest a secret for now...They are all done at a place called Altered Image Tattoo... one artist has done almost all my tattoo's except the one on my foot. I love them all and hope you accept me still as a girl on the ridge,,, knowing that tattoo's are a form of expression and that I really love them!..Hope you see at least one that you like.. more to come!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh, I love 'em Tracey! Bella Luna is adorable and the other is just gorgeous!! :) Thank you for showing them to us!

Gingeyginge said...

I don't have any myself...two of my sister's do the youger is almost covered in her own design's...I have drawn a few for friend's...they are part of your identity show them with pride...

Kathleen said...

I love your tats, sis..of course remember I got a few tatoos before you did. I yearn for more....someday. Remember I am thinking of you...love, Kath

Dustjacket attic said...

I like bella the best, she's a doll!
xxx

Finding Home said...

Rock on girl! What is your favorite tattoo?

Jessica Cangiano said...

Awesome ink, honey! So sweet and beautiful; I think it's awesome that you have tats, I really love them, too :)


Wishing you a lovely, relaxing evening,
♥ Jessica

Slices of Beauty... said...

Lovely tatoos!
Can't think of anything but the pain though.

Small House said...

Does it hurt when they are applied??????
Have a great day.
Sandra

Tracey said...

Oh, my tattoo's hurt when getting done,, but I'd rather have a tattoo than go to the dentist! I love them so much.. and I'll show you another one at a later date!