Wow, this makes my 91st post. I'm going to have to do some kind of give away for the 100th,, I'll be thinking about it and what everyone might like to have... so be patient with me.
Today I'm honored by The Adventures of Gingeyginge with an award about honest scrap!
I can't thank her enough and everyone who has found my blog and enjoys hearing about life here in Maine and the happenings of what I like and do here in my home on the ridge. So, anyway, I'm suppose to list ten things about myself you may not know.. that might be difficult, but I'll try.
1. I'm a lover of tattoo's.. I have over a dozen and continue to add to my art work.
2. I'm not a native Mainer,,I was born in Massachusetts.
3. I'm the youngest of 4 children
4. I'm the only one in my family that has children.
5. I love old movies and music..(my mom was born in1927,,that should have been me!)
6. Both of my parents have passed away less than 9 years ago.
7. I can't have enough books,,,cookbooks, fiction, self-help, non-fiction,, anything I can get my hands on as a book.
8. Kathleen, over at Rurual Maine Life is my sister!!!
9. I love to decorate
10. I am a lover of shoes,,65+ and counting!!
So, hope this gives you a little more about me.. in turn anyone who wants to comment, or take this award you are welcome to do so..I love all the blogs I have found and don't miss a one. I try very hard to pop over and comment on each one I follow so please know I believe you are all HONEST SCRAP! ..Love to all of you on this beautiful Sunday morning.