Monday, July 13, 2009

Young Love

Today, my daughter Hannah, recieved a beautiful bouquet of flowers from her boyfriend who is at AIT,,that's school for the army.

He is in Missouri for this and misses her very much. To think he thought of her, and all on his own, sent her this beautiful bouquet.
They have had ups and downs, but I think he really loves her very much. Young love is beautiful thing and if nurtured can turn into true, everlasting love.
I know she is young and so is he, but can love really be this strong?Remember Catherine and Heathcliff? Remember Romeo and Juliet?

7 comments:

Dustjacket attic said...

That really is so sweet of him, he must be nice! xxx

Jessica Cangiano said...

So wonderfully sweet! I adore romantic gestures, a man can never be too generous with caring deeds, in my books.


Oodles of hugs!
♥ Jessica

Karyn - (French Charming) said...

Young sweet love, nothing better! First time I have visted your blog, it's very lovely!!

xoxo
Karyn

Slices of Beauty... said...

Love the flowers, really sweet!

Nora Johnson said...

Hi Tracey!
Just stopped by to say have left a little award for you on my site. Additionally, am also your newest follower!

Terrific post as always! What a romantic gesture!

Have a wonderful day & see you again soon!

xxxLOL LOLA:)

Michelle said...

Awwwww....how very sweet. If their love is meant to be then they will weather everything (gee, I could take a lesson or two on that, lol). :) But for a man to think of something like that all on his own is very special. :)

xoxo

Michelle

Heavenly Housewife said...

I agree that young love is a beautiful thing, but I also worry that kids try to grow up too fast. Your daughter must have been so happy 2 receive those beautiful flowers :D it's a lovely gesture!!!