Sunday, November 29, 2009

Start of the Christmas Season

Well, I started my decoration process yeserday. I made a wreath of Christmas balls that I saw on another blog that I loved!! Took the idea and made it my own. I haven't taken down any other decorations from my attic yet , but will start that process today.
Today also marks my daughter, Jessica's , 25th birthday. I can't believe it's been 25 years already!!
I love her to pieces and she is a precious sould. I am off to her hockey game today. She is a goalie and has been since she was 10 or so. I love watching her play and the passion she has for the game is unbelievable! That passion, drive and being so self-assured are qualities I wish I had , but admire in her so much.

So Happy Birthday Jess,, and pics to come for the holiday's soon. Tracey

5 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Happy Birthday Jess, hope it was a good one.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Jess! Your daughter is beautiful, Tracey...just like you! So, she must have taken it all from her mother...especially the good soul part. :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was good, the sun was out, got stuff done, not lots but some, lol. I hate packing. Kids are all healed...life couldn't be better.

Lots of love and hugs...always!

xoxo

Michelle

P.S. Glad you liked my "meeting" idea. Maybe one day!? Would be so fun.

Jessica Cangiano said...

Deepest wishes of joy for your beautiful daughter (who shares my name), I hope the coming year brings her nothing but the very best and happiest of moments and memories.


Have a splendid week, sweet friend!
♥ Jessica

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh Happy Birthday Jess. Cute photo. Goalie, wow guts for sure.
xxx

Dawn said...

Happy birthday, Jessica.