Thursday, November 19, 2009

Total Slacker...


Wow.. I feel like such a slacker.. how in the world to keep up with all things...
I have to ask ladies.. how do you do it??? I can bearly get out of my own way, go to work, clean my house, exercise, and be with my family ... how do you all stay so on top of your blogs??

I don't even know what to get out of my head in onto the page maybe twice a week, but every day? Please , give my your secret so I can be a better blogger!! Help needed by a friend...Thanks for everything,,especially following my blog!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sweetie, We are all at different journeys. It is easier for me now than it was a year ago. Post when you can. If you can, choose certain days to post on. Many of my friends post on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Others do once or twice a week. There are only so many hours in each day. You have to do what works for you. We do miss you when you are not here, but each of us understand.
Blessings and prayers, andrea

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh honey, you are not a slacker.

I just post what I love ... soooo much. Think I have a problem he he.

Just post when you feel like it about things you are passionate about. Don't worry if you don't post for days. Visit blogs when and as you can and just enjoy it. Please don't feel bad.
xoxox

Dawn said...

Tracy, I do mine in the evening and sometimes I can get one weeks worth and pre-schedule it all. I don't watch tv with the family except when a great movie is on. I'll listen while they watch and I'll join the conversation, but still posting.