Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A little Christmas in the bedroom......

Well, if you've followed my blog since last year, you know I love Christmas and Christmas trees!! Yes, I have about 4, maybe 5 in my tiny little farmhouse.

This year I decided to add one to my bedroom... a little red tree with white and gold ornaments with a precious victorian head with gold gown on top! A gold table runner envelopes the bottom of the tree to make it a perfect addition to my bedroom... Now,, if only my husband doesn't knock it down.. I'll be all set!!! Put a tree in an unexpected place this year and let me know! Merry Tuesday night to all.... with Christmas love, Tracey

11 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh I love Christmas trees too, your's is so cute.
xxx

Gingeyginge said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, hope you are well...Love your tree.x.

Kathleen said...

I love this tree. It is just perfect for Christmas. I love your choice of trimmings, too. I'm not sure where I will put up my pink tree this year...hmmmm. I was so happy to see Jess play hockey, and to spend a little time with her, and you, Jenn and Little Mary Sunshine. Maybe your other sister would like to spend time with you at your house. (sorry, LOL) Maybe I'll start digging out the Christmas Decorations today? Love, your sis, Kath

Maggi said...

That little red tree is darling!

justjoycee said...

nice...

Tricia said...

Lovely. I bet your house feels so festive!

Heavenly Housewife said...

What a cheery little tree :)

Sea Witch said...

WOW! The red really pops. I love this color tree. Sea Witch

Jessica Cangiano said...

Your red tree is positively gorgeous! It's so cheerful and bursting with festive energy. I adore Christmas tree, too, but can only claim one to my name - so far! :D

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments, sweet dear, I really hope you're having a splendid week!
♥ Jessica

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

What a gorgeous tree...I LOVE the color and the idea of having one in the bedroom!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

Joy said...

That is a fun idea and a fun color! Cool!