Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time goes quickly...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted something. I've been sick with the stomach flu, then a cold and then just plain out of it. Since my last post, my youngest daughter has turned 19 years old
and still struggling with college life. I think she may come home and do her schooling around here so she can be home (my dream come true!!).. I've been pondering where my place is in life and here at my home. I think I'm finally coming around to a place where I need to be. I'll be taking off for St. Augustine next month for 5 days to see my sister who lives in Florida. I'm really excited about heading out of Maine for a little while to just enjoy some fun and sun!

As you can tell my life has been a little topsy-turvy and I think I'm just about ready to get back in the swing of things and kick-start my days again. I do believe that turning the clocks ahead will help.

I'll be back soon with some things that I've been trying to work on and to just keep you all updated!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Nora Johnson said...

Hope you're feeling very much better now, dear Tracey & that you have a really great trip to Florida next month!

Have a really restful weekend too!

btw Thanks for stopping by- glad you liked today's little conundrum over at my place!

Which one's likely to live longer

XOXO LOLA:)

Connie said...

So sorry about the stomach flu! Glad you're feeling better. Have a safe and fun trip.

Nora Johnson said...

Thanks for stopping by, dear Tracey! And have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead!

XOXO LOLA:)

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Tracey! Thanks for your visit! Happy Birthday to your daughter and Happy Belated Birthday to you! Hope you are feeling all better soon. We sure do have our ups and downs in life, but hopefully more ups! Have a good week Tracey! ~Maryjane

Gingeyginge said...

Safe journey.x.

Heavenly Housewife said...

HOpe you are feeling better daahling. Its been a crazy week for me too
.Please check out my new and improved blog. It just went up yesterday. I'd love to know what you think. Plus you can enter my giveaway for Amazon books :)
*kisses* HH