Monday, April 19, 2010

I really haven't disappeared (smile)

Hello everyone.. I really am here in Maine and trying so hard to get back in the swing of things. I just spent a week in St. Augustine, Florida with my sister who I haven't seen in 8 years. What a great trip!! I love the south and so wish I could live there all the time!!
My home is in disarray and can't even get to my craft room right now. I'm having some work down to finish two rooms in the house.
My daughter is trying to figure out what to do about college next year and that is weighing heavy on my mind and I found out I need to have more imaging down after my mammogram showed a change, so be praying for me.
A lot going on, but thank you for those who have stuck with me and I will be back with a vengeance!!
Love to you all and thank you again!! Tracey

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Tracey,
Praying you get back in the swing of things soon, b/c selfishly we miss you. However, I soooo understand! I am glad you got to spend time with your sister. My sister lives in Pensacola and I rarely get down there, either.
Hugs, andrea

Gingeyginge said...

Good luck with everything.x.

Connie said...

You have a lot on your mind. Hope all is well with the imaging.

Take care! {{hugs}}