Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy, Busy....

As you can probably tell, I'm trying very hard to get back in the swing of things again...It took awhile, but I am coming around.
Today is a busy day.. Rhuematologist appointment this morning. Trying to clear out some of that clutter in the house and clean out part of the upstairs that is getting renovated. It's a big job and I'll post pictures of the entire mess soon to be in my living room.
Then off to lunch with husband,,, going to a new place called Marche. A fun new restaurant in Lewiston with great gourmet food.
Then we are going to see the new Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe... I'd see Russell Crowe in anything!! (or nothing)


A busy day ahead and looking forward to being with the husband all day!!! Loving my life right now!! How great is that.. Thank you Lord for listening to prayer!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

So happy to hear your life is good. Be sure to let me know if you liked the movie. We are heading to Bangor, today. Luv and hugs,

Your Sista

Nora Johnson said...

Hope you enjoy the RH movie- apparently Russell Crowe's done it with an Irish accent!Should be fun!lol

XOXO LOLA:)

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Life is wonderful! Hope you enjoyed your special time with your hubby! Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Michelle said...

Busy is good! :) I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things too. Lol! Oooooh...so how did you like Robinhood? I saw it Friday evening. I loved it!! Cate Blanchett, of course, is one of my favorite actresses. She is so dang classy. Of course Russell Crowe is always so hot. Lol!

xoxo

Lots of love to you from us!

xoxo

Michelle and the kit kats