Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Living in a mess....

Since about the beginning of April, I have been living in a mess. My upstairs is being renovated and it is costing me a lot in just messes!!! Not that the money is a great deal, it's just taking a long time and I am one not to live in a mess.


So here is the chaos I am living with right now.. one of the rooms is almost done,, no picture of that just yet,,,,,,.. Understand why I am not blogging too much right now.. my craft room is a war zone!!! Have a great day and love to all the readers out there sticking with me till I get my rooms finished!!!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see your rooms after they are finished. Your craft room looks like mine, lived in! Hoping you will be up for Memorial day week-end. Thanks for the call this morning.

Hugs and love, YOur sista

Andrea said...

GOD bless you, sweet one. We miss you, but totally understand. Can't wait to see the end result.
Blessings,
andrea

Nora Johnson said...

Good luck with all the work - the results will be worth it!! :D

XOXO LOLA:)

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh its so hard to live with things not finished, hang in there honey.
xoxo

Gingeyginge said...

Thank you for your comment...Anita Louise starred in many films, heres a few...Heaven on earth, The devils mask, The little princess, The great meadow...