Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rain, Rain, go away.....


It's a rainy day here in the Northeast.. the garden is getting watered and the wells are getting replenished,,, but I still miss the sunny, warm weather.

The renovations to my upstairs are almost complete. Today should mark the end to the weeks of working and then it only needs to be painted and then I can actually use the space for something other than storage.

Although cleaning out the upstairs, I realize just how much stuff I have and what I really don't need. I have decided to sell some on Ebay and try my hand at the Etsy stores as well. I am amazed at the amount of things I have that I forgot I even owned, the papers that I have from my children's past, books that are tucked away and Christmas items that are still in the boxes. I live in a very small house and would rather use the space a living space verses storage space. There is still some elbow grease to be done, but I'm sure the outcome will be very well worth it and then I can leisure my time away,,(for about an hour anyway)... Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see your "new" room. It isn't raining here this morning, but it is very cloudy. We are going to the 10 mile yard sale on Saturday....sounds like fighting a crowd to me.
Love, Your Sista

Sea Witch said...

Concur with Kathleen, we are dying to see your new room. Come one, finish it finish it finish it. We want to see and dream and covet having a room dedicated to your craft. Sea Witch