Saturday, May 29, 2010

"A Reliable Wife"

Book Review:
I recently finished this book and I have to say it was very good. Well written and captivating. The first 40 pages really set up the scene of where the book takes place and can get a little boring, but get past the first 40 pages and you'll be pleasantly surprised. The first turn in the book came as a big surprise, and then there were multiples after that. Once it picked up, I couldn't put it down. Page turner is what I'd call it. The characters are alive and descriptive and you really get attached to Catherine Land... she has a lot to bring to this story and her life is rich and very sad and you acquire a very deep feeling for her.. I love when books do that. I mean that you care and feel for a character. She is so alive to me in this book, I am anxious for each page to unfold the story of her life and her choices.

I can say enough good about this book,,,get it, read it and enjoy!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks for the review. I'm always looking for a good read!