Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A warm morning in Maine

Well, here it is, 6:ooam and it's already 70degrees outside. What a beautiful morning!! I love summer and I love the heat. I really should live somewhere that is this temperature all the time!! It's great.
Here are a couple of pictures of where I like to have a cup of coffee in the morning or sit by the fire at night..
.. and one of some rosemary that is screaming.."PLANT ME"... I'm leaving for Millinocket this afternoon to visit my sister, Rural Maine Life. Back on Friday with some finds from the north and a good visit with family...Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Nora Johnson said...

Have a great trip!

XOXO LOLA:)

Andrea said...

Have fun with your sister!
Hugs,
andrea

Kathleen said...

Can't wait to see ya! You are so sweet to come all the way up here to visit. I love seeing you! Love, Your Sista!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Gosh I wish I had your patio area! I've been sitting outside a lot lately and all I have is a dining room chair to sit on! Hope you have a great visit with your sister. There's nothing like a having a great friendship in a sister.

Joy said...

And I bet that's your garden in the background!