Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wii Fit


Recently my daughter let me borrow her Wii Fit... I was excited about trying this new device in hopes it would motivate me even more to get off the couch and exercise.
I got it home and plugged it in and followed the directions.... first you get on and it tests your balance, next it measures your BMI and your weight. Well, to my surprise, my little Mii went from a slender, cute version of me.. to a suddenly packed on the pounds version of me...it gained weight before my very eyes.
Okay, now if that wasnt' bad enough, everytime I step on the board to start my session it says "ouch"... is it telling me I'm too heavy for the game??? Or just telling me I'm heavy???
Needless to say, it's been a while since I stepped on the Wii board to train, (my ego could only take so much)... but I'm going to try again soon to ignore the insult of it gasping out loud and just persevere.

Wish me luck and wish the Wii Board luck too!!!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Too funny! I need something to motivate me a little more and I dare say, if I got on the board, it would say the same thing!

Gingeyginge said...

Thank you for your comment...We have one of those...I only get on it to annoy it so!

Nora Johnson said...

So funny dear Tracey!

Have a fabuloussssss weekend!

XOXO LOLA:)

Kathleen said...

I can only continue to be amazed at none living things, interacting with living things. Reminds me of the days of Teddy Ruxpin, when I sat there looking at it talking in pure disbelief. I am so behind in new technology. Hugs, Your Sista

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i actually stopped using my Wii Fit because i was nervous about how it would criticize my weight gain! how funny that this little machine can bully us!
xox alison