Thursday, July 29, 2010

Neglected


I know that I've been neglecting everyone lately.. My apologies!! I've been so busy and it's been so hot that I don't have the time to sit like I should and visit the blogs I love and the people I love as well!! I am ashamed! :(.... But,,,, I'm not going to say I'm going to post everyday or anything like that..when I can find the time and sit like I should and it cools off a little here in Maine.. I'll be back in full force!! It's tough and I give all of you so much credit who find the time to sit and post on a daily basis and keep in touch with your readers.
I will return..again on a semi-daily basis ..not sure when...keep you posted!!!

6 comments:

grammie g said...

Today is going to be a return to the muggies..or perhaps it has never left !!!
I know how you feel it is had to type with your arm stuck to the desk!! ; }
Take it easy girl!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I don't know it it's summer or what but I haven't been able to do much blog visiting myself. Hope your day is wonderful and you find time for personal FUN!
Hugs!
Coralie

Nora Johnson said...

Hi Tracy!

Think we've all got much the same problem - too much heat! (It's 90+ here in Andalucia - too hot to do anything!)

Hope you have time for some fun though!

XOXO LOLA:)

Kathleen said...

I need a vacation to get over my vacation. I hear ya. Finally, things are getting back to normal here. Hugs, Your Sista

Small House said...

Totally understand right where you're coming from!!!! I've been in the same boat. Have a great day!
Sandra

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

I've been neglecting my blog and my bloggy friends too. I mainly blame it on immersing myself in all things baby. It's consuming my life right now and I just doubt many of my readers want to read all about my baby thoughts. It's actually been a few weeks since I've really read any blogs! Shameful, I know. :) I sometimes question if I have the resolve to even keep it up. But at the same time I enjoy sharing and learning from others so who knows. I'm just trying not to put too much pressure on myself. So all that to say, I understand how ya feel. I know I'll be around when you get back to blogging! I always love to hear what you have to say!