Monday, July 26, 2010

What a vacation!!

Back from vacation and getting ready to head to work.. we had such a fabulous time.. Kayaking, tennis, going to plays, Botanical Gardens, boat cruise, eating out, shopping and hiking...not necessarily in that order.. but what a time we had.



I spent the week with my sister and her husband at the cottage we rented last year in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. The weather was great and the company better!!! My daughters came up for a day and we played mini-golf and ate out and shopped! The cottage on the ocean was wonderful again this year and we plan on doing it again next. Here are some photos of the days... enjoy,,,I know I did!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Tracey! So glad you had a nice vacation. I was just over at your sisters. You guys look so much alike. I love the photo of you and hubby. What a cute litte place to vacation to. Hope you are well rested and ready to post! Miss ya!

xoxo

Gingeyginge said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time

BINKSY said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday