Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Updating on Projects

I've been very busy lately. I had my yard sale and was able to make some money.. which is a good thing. I bought my train tickets to Boston with that money...seeing WICKED on Thursday...can't wait!!!!
The garden is getting the better of me.
Tomatoes are coming in faster than I can pick.
Grapes are ready to be made into jelly.
My kitchen cabinets and the doors are being stripped and stained a great cherry red..(half done right now). I also had an old shutter and decided to turn it into a magazine rack.. love how it looks in my living room.


I also received some beautiful roses from my best friend and her daughter on Friday. The daughter is having a baby next month and I get to be grammie too!!!

And my first Freebie came in... a JIFFY cookbook!! Love this. Easy recipes and it was FREE!!!!


So a litttle updating on what has been happening and to let you know I'm enjoying my new found thriftier ways and looking to save money anyway I can by also reducing my carbon footprint!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You have been busy, haven't you? Love the "new" magazine rack, and of course the hand mirrors are just so neat. I hope you have a great time in bean Town, and that you and Jess just love Wicked!
Luv,
Your Sista

grammie g said...

Hey Tracey...You been busy but had time for ice cream.LOL ; }
Your grapes sure look pretty in that bowl they should make some fine jelly!!
I love the shutter magazine rack.. clever idea!! Mirros great looking too!!
Hope you and your daughter have a great time together or should I say have a "WICKED" good time together!! ; }

Nora Johnson said...

Have a great trip to Boston & have a really *Wicked* time! Grapes look delicious too...!!

XOXO LOLA:)