Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Challenging Week

After a wonderful weekend, this week has had it's trials. I am feeling extremely tired and out of sorts. Not sure what the reason is, but it has been a long and very uneventful week for me.
I'm not sure if the weekend just took a lot out of me or not? I have come home from work each night and just about dropped on the couch and fell asleep.
Changing seasons? Overtired? Not feeling well?? There seem to be actual reasons, but nothing I can really put my finger on.
I have put my zumba classes on hold, my Bible study on hold and have just wanted to nest in my house. Does anyone else go through periods like this??? I have another busy weekend coming up, and hopefully it won't suck the life out of me again..... am I getting old?? (yikes!!!)... I don't' think so,, just overextending myself and I need to pace things in my life and especially on the weekends.
Hope you all have a great day and this is post 190...only 10 more to 200. I think a giveaway is in order!!

4 comments:

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Tracey ~
I totally know what you mean ~
It is a good thing to be content
just to be home ~

xoxo
Lori

Michelle said...

I've been there Tracey. Could be the changing of the season. I know that affects me in strange ways....or it could be your body just telling you it needs down time. :) Let it ride....

Miss you! Sorry I haven't been around. I've started back to school to get my degree so it's been cramping my style. :) Hope you have been doing good otherwise.

xoxo

Lots of love

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...I have been there more than I would like to say...
being Bipolar doesn't help either!!
Have times when I am so happy and all is well with the world ,then crash!! Meds. help alot though.
It may be stress you have alot going,maybe you need to prioritize
whats most important right now!!"
Hey I will be praying for you!!

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...I have been there more than I would like to say...
being Bipolar doesn't help either!!
Have times when I am so happy and all is well with the world ,then crash!! Meds. help alot though.
It may be stress you have alot going,maybe you need to prioritize
whats most important right now!!"
Hey I will be praying for you!!