Sunday, November 21, 2010

Craft Fairs and White elephant tables

I love craft fairs...not so much for buying the craft items, but for getting ideas and seeing what people have come up with for sale! It's a big business here in the Lewiston/Auburn area in Maine.. and yesterday was the cream of the crop.
I started at the Church by the Lake craft fair. Then headed off to the Gingerbread craft fair, 6th Street Congregational, Holy Trinity and Jillson's Christmas on the Farm. Whew!! A busy day , but the things I like best are the "Hidden Treasures" or White Elephant tables.



I found these goodies for under 2.00... how fantastic is that?!!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!



I also am aware this is my 199th post... a giveway should be coming up soon!! Have a great day and Enjoy the beginning of the work week!

5 comments:

Connie said...

You got yourself some good deals! Love the glass!

Michelle said...

What great finds! I adore the glasses, Tracey. Perfect for the holidays!

Kathleen said...

I really missed going out and doing the craft fairs with you, this year. It's hard to live without a car. I hope to see you soon.
Love
Your Sista

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...had last minute change of plans and left for my daughters in Buxton for the weekend!!
I was going with Teri and some of the others girls from church to hit some of those same places but the one we really like is Dragonfly Country Designs in Litchfield. Her open house was the past weekend to!!
Looks like you got yourself some deals there girlfriend!!

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

What lovely finds! You lucky girl!!

Congratulations on your 199th post!

xoxo
Karyn