Thursday, November 18, 2010

A new member of the Family

First, let me say I can't believe this is my 198th post... only 2 more to 200. It's been a great ride that started two years ago. I love my blog friends and love reading posts that are so inspirational as well.
Next, my husband and I decided we needed a new addition to our empty nest.. we went to the Humane Society in Lewiston, Maine and picked up our new cutie...Chloe!!

She is a Shih-tzu / maltese mix and what a personality!!! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed having her around and what a difference she has already made in our home!!


She isn't a barker, gets along with our cat and loves to play!! I can't imagine why someone got rid of her!


She has one eye, but that just makes her even cuter!! Wanted to share my joy with all of you. She has truly impacted me in such a positive way.. I love her!!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Is that her Baby? My goodness, Trace, she is just adorable, and I can't wait to meet her. Lucky you, to find such a sweetie, and so fortunate for her, to get a loving home with you. Dan must be smiling for sure!
Love, Your Sista!

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

What a doll !! I
just love little Chloe ~
We have 2 Shih Tzus and
they are just the
sweetest dogs ~

xoxo
Lori

grammie g said...

He Tracey...She is precious your, little Chole!!
She will give you alot of joy.
I hope she is a cuddlier...pets are so great at relieving tension,and stress!!
"Congratulations to the new Mommy"

Debbie said...

Good for you!! What a sweetie! Boy....Lewiston is just 20 minutes from my house! She is adorable. What happened with the eye?

Gingeyginge said...

She's beautiful

Michelle said...

Oh Tracey she's a DOLL!!!! You are so wonderful to adopt from the Humane Society. I am sure she's made a huge difference. She's very lucky to have a wonderful family like yours. I love her!! xoxo I came right over when I read your comment. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!! Lots of love and hugs...xoxo