Monday, May 2, 2011

A day in the Life....

It's Monday morning and I've yet to get out of my own way and start my day. I've been at the computer for about an hour now, surfing, checking facebook, emails, and catching up on Ebay.  All things that need to be done, but I also feel a little guilty for sitting and just surfing the net.
There really are things on the agenda for the day..... laundry, dishes, registering the car, crafting and re-doing some furniture. Okay,,so not feeling guilty when I actually see what I have to do today. To often I feel that when I'm home other things get in my way that stop me from be productive..(the tv, phone calls, even the internet). Trying to stay focused is a difficult thing for me to do. I love doing projects, but never seem to finish one before I start another one.
Then there is dinner to contemplate. I start thinking about that around 1pm. My husband likes to eat early, by 4;30pm so I have to eat lunch by 12:00 and then have supper at 4:30. (Is supper a Maine word???) Anyway, just trying to stay productive and get things done around the house on a Monday is in order for today.~ I love Mondays!!

4 comments:

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

You are making me smile because you sound just like me ~ I have such a hard time focusing on one thing without moving on to another ~ Then I have a huge disaster on my hands ~
Have a fun day!

xoxo
Lori

grammie g said...

Hey Tracey...I don't know why you have so much trouble getting you act together!!
I was up at crack of dawn ...laundry done ,cake in oven,
scrubbed the floors, finished the dishes, mowed the lawn, painted the birdhouses, comment on all my friends blogs, check out facebook for all the latest gossip....WELL I WISH...hahaha!! I did do painting the bird houses and down!!
I think I going to get some of those things the horses wear so I can only see straight ahead and focus on what I'm supposed to get done!!
I keep seeing more things to add to the list maybe that would help!!
Well try not to sweat it, it's not going anywhere!!
♥ you.. have a good day or whats left of it!!

Kathleen said...

I still have not received your card. Do you think it was stoen?? What is up with the mail, anyway. I'll let you know if I receive it, OK?

Joy said...

I'm from MO and we always said 'supper'... kind of a funny word when you think about it. Did it come from the word, 'sup'? As in drinking from a cup? Anyway, I always think that the husbands need to follow us around (well, maybe not) and see what all we do accomplish everyday.