Monday, June 20, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

I finally had a Friday off and decided to go yard sailing in my neighborhood... what a great day!! I was able to find some great things.
About a month ago, I broke my bread machine.. it jumped right off the counter and crashed to the floor. It was over 20 years ago , but still.. I loved my bread machine. So I was able to find a brand new Kenmore Bread Machine for 12.00.. how great is that. The instructions, and the plug cover were still on the machine. It was definitely the find of the day.














I was also able to find some great frames for 1.00 each. Crochet table runners, books, fabric for finishing my quilt and other fabric for crafts. Patterns to use and make a great summer dress.

I also found a great tray with great structure and loved it.. it needs a little TLC but I'm sure I can make it look brand new.  To finish it off was a great little train case to turn into a great jewelry box.

4 comments:

Sea Witch said...

You had me at breadmaker. LOL My honey loves his and makes bread all of the time with it.Perfect with homemade soup. Can't wait to see what you do with the tray. I love the creativity that folks have. Hope you and those you love are doing well this year. Sea Witch

Jess @ House Sweet Home said...

Great finds! Crochet runners... and that tray! How fun.

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...I stopped going to yard sales ...I don't need snything...I am at the point in life where I need to get rid of stuff hahaha!!
Good find on the bread machine since you broke your other one!!
♥ Grace

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Great finds! I need to go shopping with you!