Saturday, August 13, 2011

Getting a Seasonal Job

Well, I'll turn 50 this February and am planning a wild trip to Vegas with my two daughters and my sister!!
So, in order to really do it up right, I am taking on a second seasonal job thru the Christmas season. I'll be working at LL Bean in Maine at the call center. I will be also working my regular job at the hospital 20 hours a week. This is going to be a very busy fall and early winter, but I'm sure that the CASH is going to be great when it comes time head to Vegas.
I had to think about this and make sure that I would not be overdoing it. Knowing that there is an end when Christmas arrives is a very doable thing. I'm really happy about this decision and am anxious for my 50th birthday to celebrate like never before!!!

5 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Tracsy...you go girl..but don't overdo it!!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow, what a 50th birthday you will have! You will be traveling a longs way from home! Good luck gathering your $ for it!

Sea Witch said...

How wonderful. Remember what goes on in Vegas...needs to be shared on your blog!!! Sea witch

Artsy VaVa said...

Happy Birthday in advance Tracey! I'm turning 50 on Thursday. I wish I was going on a fun trip! Take lots of pictures so we can see how much fun you have!

Joy said...

Hey, I'll call you at L.L. Bean!! I've always wondered what it would be like to be on the other end of the line when one orders something. Be sure to let us know.