Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Busy Weekend Ahead

This coming weekend is going to be very busy for this girl.. Every year we have a Greek Festival in the city of Lewiston and it's this weekend...
Oh how I love the Greek pastry, the music and Sambuca... It's going to be a good time. But wait...there is also the Litchfield Fair! Yeah, a real old fashion country fair. Why is it everything taste better from a little truck with a deep fryer!


How delicious! Animals, 4-H competitions, Craft exhibits and more. I'm not done yet...I have a wedding to go to as well. One of my best and long time friends is getting marrried on Saturday. She had been my maid of honor when my husband and I got married back in the day. I am so anxious to see her happy and enjoy her special day with her.
So,,, that will wrap up my weekend.. Oh, and I have to work on Sunday.. but I love how busy this time of year can be. I'm looking forward to each of these events and I'll post pictures after the fact on Sunday or Monday.. Everyone enjoy your day and come back for the pics!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics.
Sista

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

I love Greek food, yum!!

grammie g said...

Hey Tracey...Low calorie foods right! ; ]

Have a blast

Grace