Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday..Labor Day Weekend...



I'm sure that most people have this weekend off...not me. I work at a hospital and have to work. But I'll tell you that I 'm just happy to have a job and especially the one I have. There are so many people out there struggling to make ends meet and looking for work, that I'm very thankful that I have one. I suppose this Labor Day weekend, it's about being thankful to have work for me, my husband and my two girls. Thankful that I get to get up, go to work and get a paycheck. God has been very good to my family and I try never to forget how fortunate we are that we have what we have.

I did enjoy a day off yesterday with my husband. We cleaned up our yard, watched some college football and enjoyed a fire last night eating some delicious s'mores with our daughter and her boyfriend.
 Oh, how lucky we are to enjoy the life that God has provided for us... Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend and please stay Safe!!

5 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Tracey...All I can say to that is "Amen"
Love ya Grace

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

Happy Labor Day to you! So good to hear that you and your family are doing well. I've taken quiet a break from writing my blog and also reading them so it's nice to jump back in and hear how some of my bloggy friends are doing. Thanks for your sweet comments lately!

And, I must say, you have me craving smores! I love those things. We even had a smore station at my wedding. :)

Dustjacket Attic said...

Smores look yummy...so good to be grateful. Happy weekend.
xxx

Fox and Sparrows said...

I have been struggling with my job the last little while and it is nice to be reminded to be grateful that I have one. Thanks Tracey!!!

Gingeyginge (sharren faulkner) said...

Thank you for takiing the time to stop by...Sending hugs.