Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Day



One of my best friends got married on Saturday, September 10th... She was my maid of honor back in 1984 when I married my husband. We have always tried to stay in touch with each other. She is that kind of friend that if you don't see in a while, you can pick up right where you left off... That, I consider, is a very special friend. I was able to enjoy her special day with her on Saturday and just wanted to share a few pics of that day
Cheryl and Paul Dube!! Make their entrance
A delicious Wedding cake,,, the bottom tier, Strawberry!
.

A remembrance table of those passed away. A great way to include those who have passed on

The Reception

2 comments:

Sea Witch said...

How wonderful. I can see the love and joy in their eyes. It looks like it was a happy wedding day. Hope all is well with you and your soldier.

grammie g said...

Hey Tracey...Nice...I have some friends like that ...years pass and you pick up like a day had never passed!!
Nice
Grace